Yesterday, with it being Good Friday, we decided to play it low key. It was an interesting one, considering that it was also mine and Nick's 4 year anniversary. We went to mass and I thought there was going to be "stations of the cross", but I was misinformed. Afterward, Lemel, Nicholas and I went to California Sushi, located on 4th Avenue Chula Vista, and ordered some rolls.
"It's like Mexican meets Japanese fusion," Nicholas said.
They have a taco roll which was good. I ordered something simple though. Sashimi and the Chula Vista roll that included crab meat, shrimp, avacado, cream cheese and cucumber. Gone in 60 seconds.
Then we went to Kenny's birthday dinner at Seau's for some sushi. Happy 27th birthday Kenny, aka my initial twin (KC)! It was good seeing all the Bonita heads because I haven't seen them since my new year shindig. Here's why I enjoy the company of Nick's friends: They are smart, humble, successful, nice, dog lovers, low key, classy, and they aren't about "being up in the scene" all the time.
I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked because I can't find my battery charger =( Anyway, Alex was there and even though he was working he was nice enough to take a mini break (even though they were uber busy) and we chopped it up for a minute.
Ahhhh.. I'll write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment