I signed up a lease agreement for an office which I am absolutely HAPPY with. Ironically it's right next to where my mom's old office was when she first started her business.
Our new office is located in Bonita.
I am going to post up pictures of the place soon- or at least once we get moved in and there's furniture.
So these past few days have been furniture shopping. There are a lot of furniture warehouse stores that have good quality furniture for really cheap compared to Macy's, Jerome's, and other typical furniture stores. TRUST ME, I know because I've been shopping around.
Hmmm... it's not as cheap as Ikea though because like I said it was good quality furniture. Nothing against Ikea. In fact I can spend hours in that store conjuring up plans on how I would decorate this or that. Their furniture is cheap, contemporary, and you get to see different ideas of how to decorate your room. Be real. How long does their stuff last?
So that's that.
We've been spending the last few nights at the G-spot, aka Iron Man G-spot, aka Gerry Felicitas' bachelor pad. It's pretty sweet.
I feel like I'm getting sick. I hope not. I took an airborne right now.
Did you know that if you have an earache airborne or any vitamin c supplement can help? Just thought I'd throw that out there.
In other news, Ryan and Sheryl Ruz have landed and are here in beautiful San Diego as we speak. Let the good times roll!
Speaking of roll, later on we are going to go to Kona Cafe Pacifica in T minus 20 minutes. I can't wait to get my chops on some sushi!!!
Lastly, happy 28th birthday to Jason Macario!!! Have an awesome day, bro.
ONE MORE THING:
This is for everyone because we should ALL love the skin we are in.
Click here to read about what types of ingredients to avoid when getting lotion and why it is important to care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment