Thursday, April 17, 2008

b*tch mode.

Men, give some credit to your women because of what their bodies go through over the years every month. It's not a happy feeling, especially around this time of the month, because I personally have head aches, dizziness, mood swings, nausea and I crave chocolate like no other... In fact, I feel like chocolate saves me.

Anyway, it's not a fun thing and not all women experience this.

I'll live. Sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining. Women, give thanks to your men who put up with the bull Sh*t you go through because of that time of the month. Thank you to the men who put up with this gracefully.

Today has been somewhat productive so far:
-Filled out an application for a client.
-Went to the chiropractor.
-Went to Staples. There was some action going on in the shopping complex. A couple of men dressed professionally were being searched, spread eagle, by two agents. Ahh yes, only in the Nasty. It was pretty scary too because I heard all this yelling, screaming, people were running and they were huge. I heard a quick siren but it was coming from what appeared to be a civilian car. I guess they were undercover. Then I ran to my car. Ha... wuss.
-Went to get my tire changed because yesterday while driving in Escondido, guess what?! I got a freakin' flat tire after I bought a new set of tires less than two weeks ago. Luckily, they're nice enough to replace the tires for free. In fact, they're replacing all the tires because they were feeling "wiggly" whenever I drive on the freeway. There was a nice couple, Matthew and Tanya, who helped us change my tire. My mom hooked them up with a free room at the Inn. There are still good people, yaye!
-Brunch at a cute little cafe in downtown.
-Visit the church.
-Mini mart.
-Submit application to the company.
-Now I'm blogging.

Time to pick up Lemel then... I dunno. I think I'm done for the day. Call me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.