...for me to refocus my energy. Again and again.
Radio songs I'm feeling at the moment:
Leona Lewis/Bleeding Love - guys, I know you like this song too! I find myself singing along in the car. She was on Idol last night and what a nice voice she has. I must throw in though that her legs are huge!
Usher/Love In this Club - Only Usher can get away with talking about making love in the club without it sounding cheesy or sleezy. It sounds pimp!
The Dream/I luv your Girl - This song makes me laugh and is currently on my myspace page. There's a line that R. Kelly says that goes like, "I pray that ya'll ain't serious, coz seriously she is on my d***." Man, talk about a really hateration insulting song!!! Another line goes, "Part of me feels so bad, but Oooooo not that bad." Haha. The funny thing is that these are how modern day love songs be sounding.
Lil Wayne/Lollipop - It's just catchy.
Lastly, I missed the game last night but GO LAKERS!!! 2-0 whaaaaaaaaaaa?!
Time to do something with myself. Have a fabulous Thursday ya'll =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment