In my last blog i wrote "message therapist" when i meant to say MASSAGE therapist. I changed it already. My bad. Nothing new except it's been hot, I have a heat rash on my neck, allergies/minor cold seems to be dissipating, and I've been feeling really nauseated since Friday. I even threw up today and I haven't thrown up without an excuse for years. Usually when I throw up, it's because I'm drunk or hungover. This time I was nauseated so in a way I guess it's an excuse! I don't know WHY.
Whatevs.
I want to be healthy. I want to be happy. I want to be whole <3
My older brother is so adventurous! I was hanging out with Ed and Jr earlier with my mom and brother. They were telling me some stories. I would love to go outside my parameter, but I just love to be comfortable. Shit dude, my idea of adventure has to be well planned. The last time I had any type of adventure was when I went on that 15 mile hike in Yosemite. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Hmmmm... well I guess moving back down has been an adventure because adventure is associated with not knowing. And since I moved back down it's been a lot of not knowing. (shrugs).
Whatevs.
In other news, we got an apricot miniature poodle named Sophie. Pictures to be posted soon. She bites and scratches me though!! Still loves her.
I want good things to come into my life.
Goodnight. Enjoy your week =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment