I can't sleep. Sophie started barking about an hour ago and it woke me up. I've been awake trying to go back to sleep, but realized it was useless.
Nicholas woke up too. I asked him nicely to go downstairs and get me water. Love is getting out of bed at 4 am, even if your ass is tired, to get your significant other a drink.
I also started getting hungry and going to bed on an empty stomach can be difficult. I'm craving a thick, juicy, seasoned steak right now with asparagus, rice, and sweet corn. I guess right now a Fig Newton Crisp bar will have to do. By the way, if you haven't tried a Fig Newton Crisp bar, you should try it. It's like a pop tart, but healthier and not as sweet.
Speaking of cravings, last week I got Thai food four times at the same place in Hillcrest. They have the best soup called Tom Kha Gai. It's a coconut based soup flavored with lemongrass, ginger, tamarind and there's usually mushrooms and your choice of meat. In other words, delicious!!!
But if I could eat anything right now, it would definitely be a thick, juicy, seasoned steak with asparagus, rice, and sweet corn. So juicy that you can use the juices to flavor your rice.
MAN!!! I'm hungry!!! Bored and awake.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
What's done is done.
-
▼
2008
(142)
-
▼
October
(17)
- I'm going through a really exciting time in my lif...
- I'm going through a really exciting time in my lif...
- ...
- 452 am.
- Not a trend, my friend.
- "Things will never be the same again."
- Blah.
- fun and innovative.
- Animals are interesting...
- What's going on in the world today...
- FALL off beat.
- Another spectacular turnout at FilAmFest
- 96 years.
- THANKS!!!
- I wasn't here this morning, but we got coverage fr...
- A mixture of things...
- Yesterday was put on pause...
-
▼
October
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment