Monday, October 20, 2008

Blah.

Not the best day today. If you know my background and how close knit I am with my family, then you know that I constantly have people tell me what they think is best for me. Of course intentions are always good, but I don't think it really helps me. Instead it confuses me and tears me up inside because it's so hard for me to say no.

I feel trapped, vulnerable, and as human as ever. I don't know if this is really healthy for me. I've always had the hardest time and the worst guilt complex when it comes to going against plans other people have for me and I know that it's definitely a cultural thing as well.

I know not to be to hard on myself because I am not in a position where I can do that. I only have so much to show for my 25 years here on earth. I need an attitude adjustment.

No comments: