As in a mixture of emotions. 1 thing. This morning at 4 am, I was able to witness something so miraculous. So that was a very very beautiful thing. 2nd thing. Today I feel like such an ass. It's a combination of things. People I've crossed. A misconstrued truth that I have recognized. Maybe it's all in my imagination and I just need to put my ego aside. (?) I'm hurt, to say the least. I'm only human, and I want to make things right and I wish this was all drawn out on a map for me, but obviously there is something missing.
I don't say or claim that I'm a certain type of person. I'd like to believe I'm a good person with many many many many many many many flaws. Or could it be I'm a bad person, trying to do good? I can never say. I'd like to believe that we are all good people with many flaws. I dunno, it's a life quest if you ask me. But today I feel like an ass... and today, someone helped me recognize that.
After Saturday, I will be able to start focusing on other things. This has taken so much out of me and like I said, I hope in the end I can look back and say, "I helped make it happen." I know one thing is for sure: I'm not doing this next year. Take my name and my face off this thing, I don't care. I know at the end of the day this is all community based and driven so haters can hate on all they want... don't you know??? I love it when they hate. (Haha, well not really. That's me being an ass again). THANK YOU.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
What's done is done.
-
▼
2008
(142)
-
▼
October
(17)
- I'm going through a really exciting time in my lif...
- I'm going through a really exciting time in my lif...
- ...
- 452 am.
- Not a trend, my friend.
- "Things will never be the same again."
- Blah.
- fun and innovative.
- Animals are interesting...
- What's going on in the world today...
- FALL off beat.
- Another spectacular turnout at FilAmFest
- 96 years.
- THANKS!!!
- I wasn't here this morning, but we got coverage fr...
- A mixture of things...
- Yesterday was put on pause...
-
▼
October
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment