Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thinkin' of a master plan...

Dear 2009,

I look forward to what you have to offer me. 2008 wasn't that good to me, but it helped me build (and still am building) another foundation that I can walk on, created by the values that form my existence. 2008 was the craziest year for me. It was through all of the obstacles that I am reminded of how blessed I really am.

In a couple of months, we are planning to get our own place. I also plan on getting another job that is flexible and not as stressful.

In about 4 months, I am going to have a baby girl. I thank God for this blessing that will be a journey.

I pray for forgiveness, thanks, strength, and peace.

Anyway, 2009, I know this will be a great year for me. Thank you 2008 for making me realize my weaknesses. As my friend Medjoy tells me, "It is through our weaknesses we draw our strength."

Amen.

Love,
Katalyst

P.S. 2009, it would be THE BEST if the Chargers win against the Steelers this Sunday and also if they find their way to the SUPERBOWL. That would be awesome.

To see how some of the members of The Backroom Podcast Show celebrated the win, click here to go to The Backroom Podcast Blog.

No comments: