Tuesday, January 27, 2009

whew.

Today was a bit of an emotional day for me. Whole lotta last minute adjustments. Totally feeling the quote "POOR PLANNING ON YOUR PART SHOULDN'T CONSTITUTE AN EMERGENCY ON MY PART." This is all getting a tad stressful for me.

That's the cool thing about tomorrow. We can always start fresh.

I miss my boyfriend. He's not just a boyfriend, but a best friend. The cool thing about him is that his personality is level headed so he puts things into perspective for me whenever I voice something to him and it calms me down a lot.

He came home real late last night. Almost three hours past his usual time, leaving me with these horrific thoughts. Sometimes I let my imagination run wild, but when he came home I was so happy to see him.

So let this be a lesson (fellas and dames). Sometimes, all you have to do is pick up the phone or text and say, "I'm going to be home late tonight." Remember, there's someone waiting for you at home.

No comments: