It's an effin looser."
That was Friday's quote for floosers and cupcakers alike.
Sorry for the lack of updates. My mind has been going 110 mph in every which way including birthday planning, business affairs, bills, family, the festival, and of course the relationships I hold close in my life. Not to mention I've been rather nomadic these past two weeks in between the greater LA area Temecula and San Diego. Gas is expensive! I heard there hasn't been a drive by in LA the past seven months due to gas prices.
Weekend in review:
Friday:
-errands all day with Lynn.
-met up with april for dinner.
-medjoy came over.
-went to downtown where there were floosers and cupcakers.
-denny's with the three and Ben.
Saturday:
-breakfast.
-nap again.
-lunch.
-nails did.
-dr. camacho's party with nicholas to do the fashion show.
-ran into edward and iris there.
The fashion show was interesting. I'm definitely not a pageant queen. Although the dress that I wore was absolutely hideous, I had fun doing it =) Plus meeting those other pageant queen divas was fun also.
-met up with tiffany at hard rock. I LOVE TIFF SO MUCH!!! Have fun in Maui bebe.
-there was a ridiculously long line at hardrock and they were only letting people in who had bottle service.
-we didn't have bottle service, but tiffany told us to stand in the shorter line and tell the bouncers we were with "Shoe Za."
after waiting 20 minutes which seems like 20 years, we told the bouncer, "we're with Shoe Za."
"there's no shoe za here," the bouncer said.
"yeah there is," the guy behind us said. "her table is right there!"
"oh... you mean jasmin's party?"
"yeah!!! jasmin!" (who da f*ck is jasmin, i know, right?)
"well all right, come in!"
holler.
"tiff, who the f*ck is shoe za?" we asked.
"i dunno," tiff said. "i just asked those people over there who they were with. i know, i'm so hood."
and that she is! "who da f*ck, who da f*ck!!!" hahaha. i had the time of my life with her for that short hour.
-visions.
the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
What's done is done.
-
▼
2008
(142)
-
▼
August
(14)
- Democratic National Convention.
- It's Tuesday and I'm here at the office.This was g...
- Weekend. Olympics. SM. Fantasy.
- Involvement.
- THURSDAY!
- Everyday is a Friday.
- Today was the weirdest day...
- feeling kinda blah blah bleeh...
- Friday goodness
- las cuatros milpas
- Exact Change/Stuff Filipino People Like
- My worse habit(s).
- meditate like zen buhddist and shaolin i remember ...
- "DO YOU KNOW WHAT A FLOOSER IS???...
-
▼
August
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment