Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Tuesday and I'm here at the office.

This was going to be a sad blog then I decided that nothing in life should be sad. It should be celebrated. OK, yeah, granted a lot of jacked up stuff happens. Especially when it's a loss of someone close to you, unexpected "bumps" along our own path, but in the end it's all a beautiful struggle. I read once that change isn't painful, but rather resistance to change is. If we adapt easily, then it doesn't hurt as much. HOLD ON, is what they say, but I say OPEN UP and let it fly away.

That doesn't really mean to be ignorant to the situation. A lot of things that hold people back is because they are holding on to something. Let it go and Let God. Be thankful for what really went down. That B*TCH played you, be thankful that you were able to love. That guy f*cked you over, be thankful that you GOT YOURS. B*tch owes you money. At least you got money to give! And if you can't find peace with it pray to God that you will because trust me, you will. God always provides, remember that.

What's the situation? I can turn it around for you. It's all about your attitude and no I'm not being hokey or reading too many self-help books (this isn't January anymore, right?). One thing that I learned about life during these 25 years is that it goes on!!! Attitude is EVERYTHING. G's up, HOES DOWN. Feel me?

---
Gerry's party was cool. We watched the pre-season game at his bachelor pad. It was a good game and that was a risky but good call at the end when they did the 2 pt. conversion. I guess when it's pre-season you can make those kind of calls!

Chargers! Yeaaaa dat!!!

Kaye, back to the grind.

PICS FROM Philippine Cinema Night:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
it's poppin', it's poppin'!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Marketing. DUB H in full effect.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: