Monday, August 18, 2008

feeling kinda blah blah bleeh...

Ignore the last post. I guess you can because I deleted it =X

The best way to put it is with the quote, "To know me is to love me."

Yesterdays church lesson: Do unto others as yourself... Love others as Jesus loves you... Love yourself as Jesus loves you. I'm still working on all of the above.

Weekend was pretty cool. I'm having a sneezing attack right now and decided to take the day off for a few reasons. 1.- waking up at 12 pm. My bad. $H!+! 2.- Nicholas was here and I wanted to spend as much time with him as I can before he goes back up. 3.- Catch up on some chores. 4.- No one is at the office right now.

Song of the weekend: Ne-yo - Because of You

Friday
-After the expo we went to the Paris buffet. The night before, we decided to splurge at the Steakhouse there. My oh my, did we splurge, but it was well worth the money and fine dining experience. Probably won't eat out like that for a while because of monetary purposes. In other news, I ab-so-freakin'-lutely love the Paris buffet because it doesn't taste like your typical buffet food. They have everything (roast beef, crab claws, snow crab legs, turkey, pasta, and their dessert is the best!!!) I love it all.
-Tryst with my brother and Ed. We stood in line for about an hour and then we said f*ck it and got bottle service =P I love that club! Maybe I just like the waterfall. My first experience there was with the ladies and of course if you are with a group of girls (you can be fugly and the bouncers will still let you in) you will surpass all the dudes in line.
-I was one of the 4 ladies in line amongst this sword fest. So yeah, it was kind of irritating and I couldn't help but wish I had my ladies with me, especially since I saw all these girls walk in with their girlfriends... "Oh gosh," I thought in my head, "My entourage is much hotter." I couldn't help but pass judgment. I know, I'm mean and vain. I'm working on it though!
-We had fun. Had some drinks. Danced and called it a night.
Visual stimulation:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Saturday:
-Drove back to our hometown.
-Went to the Baby Shower of the Year at the Macario's.
-Wasn't that much of a socialite because I was super tired.
-Turned down an invitation to hang out with some of the guys in downtown. I wanted to go out but for many reasons I decided to stay home.
-Ended up getting Jack in the Box (JBo's) 2 tacos, an oreo shake and two slices of pizza. Watched Big Daddy at home with Nicholas.

Sunday:
-Lunch at Lai Thai in the Nasty. It's really good and inexpensive there. Probably the best Thai food I've ever had... as in ever.
-Bid my brother farewell and safe journey back to "hella" Nor*Cal.
-Hung out at the Macario's for an hour.
-Church.
-Family dinner. Rolled tacos, carne asada tacos, meat loaf, veggies, rice, and my absolute favorite - cookies and cream ice cream!
-Watched some of the men's gymnastics.
-Afterward, me and Nikki went to watch Tropic Thunder at the theaters. It was such a funny movie! Or at least I thought it was. I turned down another invitation to hang out with the guys. It's not because I don't want to hang out with them, they're really good guys who are super fun to chill with. I just know that time with Nick is very valuable because we don't get to see each other as much as we used to.

NOW, I have to clean up a little bit, then work on an itinerary for Wednesday's meeting. Peace!

No comments: