Wednesday, August 13, 2008

las cuatros milpas

If you are looking for cheap, greasy, artery clogging, satisfying Mexican food, Barrio Logan has the place for you. Las Cuatros Milpas has been around since the late 1930s and provided customers with mouth watering Mexican food.

Although it appears to be a total hole in the wall, it is actually one of San Diego's treasures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


As usual, there was a line outside.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I ordered my favorite: two chicken tacos and a Sprite.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love cilantro.


These tacos are perfectly sprinkled with goat cheese (I'm assuming), flavorful, salty, greasy, juicy, and everything horribly good covered in a shell. Add some greasy, spicy hot sauce and you feel undeserving of such great love.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Los Cuatros Milpas is located at 1875 Logan Ave, San Diego, CA 92113. If you are looking to wine and dine, this is not the place for you. If you are willing to keeps it real, then holler at these fine tacos.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
La Familia.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Menu.



Next up, Niederfrank's Ice Cream in National City.

---
I'm going to be out of town this week. I might possibly blog from my phone. Until then, keep it fresh!

No comments: