Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Everyday is a Friday.

Greetings from the office. Just watching Bunkz do all the dirty work while I blog. Good job Bunkz, keep up the good work.

Currently listening to 2nd Round Draft Picks - The Funky Number One.

I forgot to say that the other night Alex (who is also apart of the 2nd Round Draft Picks) and myself went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate my birthday at 940 PM. Yeah, I know late dinner so we were limited with choices. I ordered the four cheese pasta. I am so lame, I always order the same thing everywhere I go.

I am open to adventure but consider that I'm a loyalist when it comes to food and friends. Meaning if I really like something I like it for life. I'm definitely a lifer.

Meeting today with Toeknee at Fudrucker's with the organizing committe. I'mma get my hamburger on, son!

I'm so tired. Sophie kept me up last night because she was f'barking! Blah... What's going on today? Let's hang out!

No comments: