Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday goodness

greetings from the desert!

The expo has been very resourceful and I can't wait to get back to share the information received.

---
Random. My phone got ran over by a car last night. Isht sucks because this is the second phone I'm going through this year. After the expo we're going to verizon so I can get another phone. I want to get the better version of my phone. Might as well. I really want the iphone but I'm not willing to switch my service provider. I love verizon, but I don't love how uncool their phones are.

Tomorrow we are heading back down. I have to attend the coolest baby shower of the year. Plus I'm the official photographer. Haha! Man I need to learn photo shop. Actually I just need to learn how to use my rebel xti.

Ayo technology.
---
Guys, if you want to get the attention of a lady, you don't have to be such an a hole. The best way to approach a lady is to be a true gentleman. Not some obnoxious prick who uses sarcasm and makes a hole remarks so a lady will remember you. Chances are she'll remember you as an obnoxious prick, not a gentleman. You won't get a lady that way, trust me. You'll get a first class bitch. You definitely won't get a lady if you are disrespectful toward women.

Ladies, if you are wondering why guys are a holes to you maybe you have to reevaluate how you carry yourself in public.

Also, don't suck on blue lollipops in the club. It'll leave your tongue blue which in turn will look like you've been giving head to a Smurf. Smurfette spending too much time with Pappa Smurf?

DP will CRUSH silly hoes.

No comments: