Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 coming to a close.

I began to write a representation of my experiences this year and I got so into that it seriously started to hurt. The opposite of writers block, I didn't want to start something that would take me days to finish. Plus I didn't want to show my vulnerability on this thing. Only the people worth it deserve to know what's really good.

DREAMS.

I've been having really weird dreams lately.

A few nights ago I had a dream that my friends and myself were doing another photo shoot with one of Mikee's friends. I got kinda mad at them because they were wearing these cute terry cloth outfits that did not flatter a pregnant lady at all. I told them it was unfair because they are still super sexy and... well... it's hard for me to feel sexy right now (but I sure do feel GREAT!!!) and... well... have you seen my friends? They're all super sexy!!!

Anyway, the other dream that I had was that Nick's grandma, Gemma, Nick, and I went to the Philippines. Gemma was wrapped like a burrito in her Chargers blanket because she was sick (this was also how Gemma looked the last time that I saw her). I sat one seat away from her because she was sick and I didn't want to get sick either. We stopped in Taiwan and I thought that was pretty cool.

I always wake up in the middle of the night in awkward positions. It's hard to get comfortable when you're pregnant. I know it's going to get more uncomfortable, or so I heard.

Also, everyone is telling me I'm getting big. DUH! You don't have to remind me that I'm getting HUGE! There's something I look at that serves as my daily reminder and it's called a mirror. Whatever. I'm still cute!!!

I am very thankful because I hung out with Kris and Ethel earlier today. I went with Ethel to run some errands and we met up with Kris to eat lunch. I'm with my brother and friends right now preparing for a meeting.

One more thing. Go Chargers! We killed Cutler and his ponies! This year's season felt almost tragic because I thought we were done for. Yet the Chargers manned up and won what was rightfully theirs to begin with. Justice really prevails. Ye-haw pony boys. Time to ride The Bolt bandwagon you non faithful fans.

OK, that's enough. I'm tired.

No comments: