Yes, it is a tad bit stressful right now but I'm keeping in mind to do things with great JOY because there is one reason for the season.
Check out the view where I'm at. Pretty neat. I love city life.

Ahhh, I can't wait to move out. I was telling Nicholas I wanna move in an urban area. That won't be for about another year or so.
Sometimes I think resolutions are pointless. No one really sticks to them. It is good to know that resolutions are promises to ourselves to become better people. I'd like to believe that there are a handful of people out there who are self sacrificing for the betterment of mankind. By making ourselves better people we are also making our environment a better place (CHEEEEEESE!!! but it is OH SO TRUE!!!)
Here are a few of MY personal resolutions that I promise to TRY my best to stick to 2009:
-Become more organized. That means putting my clothes in their proper place right after I'm done with laundry, maintaining things in their proper place, keeping all my paperwork organized, shredding things RIGHT away so I'm not shredding eight boxes full of paper an entire work day, and doing my best to keep the house organized. Also to keep TO DO lists and actually do what's on the list... FACK.
-Practice patience. This includes not getting too angry right away, but it will take a lot of practice for me considering that 1.- I can be a brat sometime. 2.- I'm the hormonal pregnant lady, remember?
-Listen to better music instead of all this mombo jambo nonsense. Better music includes Wu Tang Clan. Dude, I haven't listened to them in the longest time because my music archive is is stuck in the office with my computer without any speakers. Since we're on the subject:
Wu Tang Clan is the shiit!!! Anyone who claims to be a hip-hop head and doesn't have 36 Chambers loses their cred immediately.
That's all for today. I'm going to try to start my NY Resolution early and organize how the heck I'm going to do all these things today. Argh.
No comments:
Post a Comment