Wednesday, December 17, 2008

rain rain go away

I don't remember it raining so hard arounds these parts for a while. It's here though. Thank goodness because we need it!

Mom is leaving for the Philippines and that leaves me once again lonely and free for the next couple of weeks. I want to go with her but can't because of my situation.

I feel stuck. Moving back was not the right choice. In a way I'm glad I did because I got to hang out with my friends a lot more. As far as accomplishments I still feel stuck. Work is mundane and I'm considering quitting the business because my motivation has run dry. I don't think I can do that to my family though so luckily I do have a couple of things to work on. Motivation can be hard to come across with my current work situation but at least I have my baby to give me the motivation to do the things in life that make me happy.

Yeah, moving back was not the best idea. What can I do though? This is a product of me trying to grow up too fast and falling too much in love. Purple rain, purple rain.

No comments: