Sunday, December 7, 2008

go manny!

yesterdays fight was amazing and I was able to witness it on the big screen here in sin city! The baby was kicking during the fight whenever I got too excited, so I decided I needed to chill for a bit, but I couldn't help but cheer and get rowdy with the rest of the crowd! Go Manny! Still got love for De La Hoya! But he just couldn't beat his fastness.

I don't mind sharing this publicly. Lately I've been feeling really insecure with myself. The best analogy I can give is being on the 31st floor and imagining that the floor beneathe your feet is clear and transparent, leaving you with a knot in your stomach because you're afraid of falling. The word "lately" is an understatement. I feel trapped and I feel bad that I feel this way. My driving motivation in my life is my child. I just have to make sure that I take care of myself first and never let another "provide" for me, make me feel guilty about it, or make me feel incapable and inadequate. Never let anyone define who you are.

No comments: