Thursday, December 18, 2008

HELLO AGAIN!

Thinking of my last blog, I realize I am such a dummy. I have all the motivation in the world right now and that motivation is called BILLS and my family.

One of those "duh" moments, for lack of a better word.

OK, so I get it. Sometimes the things we do in life don't make us feel entirely whole or happy (workwise), but if we have the right attitude we can change that. At the end of the day it really IS what it IS.

I'm really blessed. I am healthy, I am happy, I am whole. I haven't gotten everything figured out, but I know who I am as a person, what my values are, what I stand for and that should be enough to guide me into becoming the person that I am suppose to be.

I am suppose to be where I am right now.

I am blessed because in a few months I'm going to be a mother. Not just any mother, but the best mother!

I have the most wonderful support system who spoil me rotten with their unconditional love. I hope I make them feel the same way that they make me feel because by-golly-ghee-goodness, it's the best feeling in the world!

On top of that, I have the coolest pup in the entire universe.

The room is a mess again.

In about an hour I'm heading off to LA.

Wheeeee!!!

No comments: