The title to this blog can be used both figuratively and literally.
Adding pounds.
Today after I scarfed down a whole loaf of bread with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, tomato soup, a taco, chicken Alfredo and two glasses of lemonade at Romesco, I felt like a total fat ass. Maybe if I didn't eat the whole loaf of bread to myself I wouldn't feel guilty. I understand that I have to gain weight for the sake of the baby. My main concern is that the baby is getting all her nutrients to be healthy. What I want to avoid is swelling. That's my main concern.
Heavy the thought.
Love. Once you submit yourself to this emotion, you become powerless and your foundation is at risk. Everything you build for yourself is now shared and you become vulnerable to what it can do to you.
Everyday I am trying. For me, for he, for He, for she, for my future family.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
What's done is done.
-
▼
2008
(142)
-
▼
December
(22)
- i'm so irritated right now. i just want to share ...
- I suppose...
- 2008 coming to a close.
- Christmas 2008/ Shopping Small Talk Saradpon/Slumd...
- C/O 98 Sweetwater Yearbook Theme
- Merry Christmas Eve!!!
- 200th post.
- 3rd post
- Like Us
- Congrats to the Salvador Family!!!
- One of THOSE SoCal Girls...
- make your heart melt
- HELLO AGAIN!
- rain rain go away
- weighing heavy.
- A day at home/DP Photoshoot
- favorite lyrics of the day
- Random
- Another survey sent by Marie
- go manny!
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Santa is not real.
-
▼
December
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment