Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another survey sent by Marie

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your family and friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags. I can't wrap for shit! When I try, it turns out to look OK, but it would look better in a gift bag for me, thanks.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. The smell of a Christmas tree just adds more to the holiday!

3. When do you put up the tree? Always the day before my momma's birthday which is December 3.

4. When do you take the tree down? The first weekend after the new year.

5. Do you like eggnog? Nope. Sounds like salmonella poisoning waiting to happen.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage patch kid doll!

7. Hardest person to buy for? No one really, they better like what I give them and if not shame on you for me taking the time out to buy you a gift and you don't appreciate it!

8. Easiest person to buy for? My dad because he likes anything.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? A little one that we put on the old piano.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I did the mailing of the Christmas cards two years ago, but it took forever. But I'd rather get an actual card. I'm a card person.

11. The worst Christmas gift you ever received? I wouldn't call it the WORST, but there was one time I got this silver belt that was just asking for the fashion police to give me a ticket.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? HOME ALONE!!! No matter what, I always have to watch that movie, other wise, it just doesn't feel like Christmas.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The week of Christmas. I'm not an early bird shopper. "The early bird gets the worm." Yeah, well, the early worm gets eaten.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? If you mean re-gifted, only ONCE.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Roast beef with gravy!!!

16. Lights on the tree? Yup!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, dancer, comet, vixen, donner, cupid, donnel, blitzen... rudolf. I think?

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A white angel that my brother's ex bought my mom in high school. For some reason, it's not on there this year. Wonder why.

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? When I was a kid, Christmas morning. Now it's usually after midnight mass.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People who don't know how to serve customers.

23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? Gold, red, green.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Roast beef!!!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace of Mind, a trip to Disneyland, cute clothes, and a million dollars.

26. Favorite Christmas tradition? Midnight mass to see what funny things will happen at midnight amidst a crowd of Filipinos who are CEOs aka Christmas and Easter Only, meaning they only attend mass on Christmas and Easter.

27. Who is most likely to respond to this? Everyone!

No comments: