Wowowee!
I am currently trying to learn this song within the next half hour and chances are I am NOT going to learn it on time, but let us not despair! I guess I'm gonna have to "shake and bake" it!!!
Luckily there's a version of the song on YouTube, but I do not understand a word that they are saying. At least I'll know the tune so I can just do my best to sheet read the song.
We didn't go to practice last night because we are way behind on Christmas shopping and by the time we finished with only one gift to take home, we were pooped!
Today we went to the Commisary on 32nd to buy groceries. For Noche Buena, I am going to make spaghetti (healthy version with ground turkey, whole wheat noodles, and uhmmmmm that's about as healthy as it gets), chicken soup from scratch, and salmon.
There's so much to do!!!
I don't think that I'll have enough time. Wah.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
What's done is done.
-
▼
2008
(142)
-
▼
December
(22)
- i'm so irritated right now. i just want to share ...
- I suppose...
- 2008 coming to a close.
- Christmas 2008/ Shopping Small Talk Saradpon/Slumd...
- C/O 98 Sweetwater Yearbook Theme
- Merry Christmas Eve!!!
- 200th post.
- 3rd post
- Like Us
- Congrats to the Salvador Family!!!
- One of THOSE SoCal Girls...
- make your heart melt
- HELLO AGAIN!
- rain rain go away
- weighing heavy.
- A day at home/DP Photoshoot
- favorite lyrics of the day
- Random
- Another survey sent by Marie
- go manny!
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Santa is not real.
-
▼
December
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment